Sunday, June 5, 2011

From Our Archives- Introduction

Hi Friends,

I love the new technology of Facebook and Blogs. I have been able to connect with our friends all over the nation and chat everyday with our friends in Uganda E Africa. We get to rejoice in every wedding and the awesomeness of new born babies. We, and our friends have had some scary medical challenges which called on this invisible church to pray and be a part of miracle after miracle.

In prep for the timely PrayWV 2011 Prayer Summit in Flatwoods in a couple of weeks (June 20-WV Day) I began to re-visit the Words and Promises that God has made for our beautiful state. (Vol 1&2 "Prophetic Words for WV") I also began to dig out papers and stories of our past Prayer Summits we have had together.

We also have heard your stories about how God called you to unceasing prayers for your counties and your state.

So I'm re-posting some of these stories but I want to add your "Today Story"

We are hoping to meet old friends and new friends from every county in our State June 20

No comments:

Post a Comment